Monday, May 12, 2008

Lighthearted Monday

I know I post some serious blogs. No, I am not that serious all the time, I promise. Actually, my weekend will prove it. Friday night, we had a marriage class out in Lincoln, with several other couples. About an hour or so into it, someone rings the doorbell. We are clueless as to who it could have been, everyone was already here. Well less than a minute later we are told we should all check our vehicles? Yes, the youth must have been bored and had nothing better to do with excess toilet paper then to decorated our vehicles. ha Ha great! Well you know if you are away from your home and they were willing to drive 20+ minutes away to TP your car that your house was done too.

On the way home, hubby and me decide it is a Friday night, and the kids dont have to go to bed early and we happen to have all this extra TP in our front yard as well. So we decide to share with our close friends the Sullivans. The main target however, was who we believed to be the get away driver, guess we were wrong, but owell! So, Tylers truck got it real good. Then this lovely white car happened to be there too belonging to Kandyce, so since it was so conveniently parked there it got some decoration too!

Then we got caught but we escaped. Ha Ha the fun continues. Saturday came, got up nice and early for a yard sale and car wash. Then, Jessica had her last basketball game for the season. My mother and sister in law came for a visit. Sunday came and water fights broke out, golfing event took place, and more water fights.

Yes, it was an exciting weekend. God is good, no matter what life brings, God is good all the time.

This week is going to be exciting as well because my mom is coming for 4 days. This will be a good time.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog..

I hope to inspire you with some words of encouragement. I hope to send forth positive words from my comforter... the Lord. He has been a dear friend in my travels and I want to be able to share them with anyone else that is in need. Keep Him close at all times because you are always in need of such a friend as Jesus. Even when things are going great or when it all crashes down around you. Just keep your eyes on Him.

FROG- Fully Rely On God!