Monday, April 21, 2008

II Corinthians 12:9 Strength

"for my strength is made perfect in weakness..." That says it all. How else can we see the Lords strength if not through our weakness. He uses us to show is capabilities to those who are in need of such. We are His witnesses of His strength and love. Life is not meant to be an easy road where everything is simple with no complications or worries. If it were so then we would not ever look for anything more to life. Instead of complaining why a situation is so difficult we should turn our eyes upward and see that it is for a reason if not for our own but maybe for someone watching the situation that needs to see the example of how we react to this hard time.
Yes good things happen to good and bad people so why should not bad things happen to good and bad people the same. It rains on the just and the unjust but it is our attitude and our spiritual walks that set us apart. God is always by our side He is our faithful friend. He will guide us through what ever comes our way. We are never alone! Never!
Today I thank my creator. My best friend. My prince of peace. He is my shepard and He has always been right beside me since a young child and He has never left me. Take comfort in your refuge, the Lord. He has indeed made me fruitful and my prayer is that He continues to do so.

1 comment:

Kadee Sullivan said...

Mariah!!!!!!!!!!!! you're a blogger!! haha how peachy keen is that!!! lol, great post.

~Kadee

Welcome to my blog..

I hope to inspire you with some words of encouragement. I hope to send forth positive words from my comforter... the Lord. He has been a dear friend in my travels and I want to be able to share them with anyone else that is in need. Keep Him close at all times because you are always in need of such a friend as Jesus. Even when things are going great or when it all crashes down around you. Just keep your eyes on Him.

FROG- Fully Rely On God!