Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Unseen Friend

It may seem I walk alone
For there are only one set of prints
You only see me walking
Walking on the roads of life

It may seem I walk through
Through the valleys with noone
But is what you are not seeing
Is the unseen hand guiding me

When I walk until I can go no further
That is when you will see my friend
My friend who not only walks beside
But carries me when I faint

It may seem to you I am so poor
For priceless possessions I don’t behold
You wont find much riches
Down here in my home on Earth

It may be that down here below
I have no earthly treasures
In my home you wont find
Priceless riches, or expensive trinckets

But what I do own has no price
For I am a daughter of the most High King
He has a mansion for me but most of all
His love is more than this world could ever afford

Your see the eyes will tell you, your alone
Your heart will tell you, you are not loved
But I stand here today to tell you
He is with you, and He loves you very much.

“This world is not my home, I’m just passing through…my treasures are laid up, somewhere beyond the blue…The angels beckon me from heavens open door, and I cant feel at home in this world anymore.”

No comments:

Welcome to my blog..

I hope to inspire you with some words of encouragement. I hope to send forth positive words from my comforter... the Lord. He has been a dear friend in my travels and I want to be able to share them with anyone else that is in need. Keep Him close at all times because you are always in need of such a friend as Jesus. Even when things are going great or when it all crashes down around you. Just keep your eyes on Him.

FROG- Fully Rely On God!