Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bible quizzing practice #1

Wow! I am on an emotional high right now. It is Tuesday morning, the day after our very first Bible quiz practice. I am so proud that these children are learning the word of God and can quote scripture. I am happy that God has used my husband and myself to kickoff Bible quizzing in FAC. He has supplied us with people that have similar burdens and children that are willing to put their best foot forward. I am overjoyed right now. God has really blessed us with this one! Words can not express what I feel inside, hey, thats a song...I think. Seriously though, to try to put into words right now what I feel seems impossible. I do believe that Bible quizzing is the best thing that I have ever been involved in. I am now completely and utterly hooked. I am by no means a leader but somehow God is working through us to bring this huge task to completion. God is so good, God IS GOOD! Its what He is, not the things He does, HE just is GOOD!. If you dont have a local Bible quiz team, start one! If you need help, ask around. Find a local church that is willing to help you and get it started. You will be blessed and in turn you will secure the life of a young person living their life in God's will. I am amazed with God. I am in shock that this is actually happening! Thank you God for placing this in our care. Thank you!!! And, I have to gloat for a second...our children were awesome! To personally watch them struggle to learn verses and then get up their and buzz in and answer ...all I can say is WOW!!! To watch their hardwork pay off and put into action...WOW!!! I am proud of any child that gets up their and just tries!

No comments:

Welcome to my blog..

I hope to inspire you with some words of encouragement. I hope to send forth positive words from my comforter... the Lord. He has been a dear friend in my travels and I want to be able to share them with anyone else that is in need. Keep Him close at all times because you are always in need of such a friend as Jesus. Even when things are going great or when it all crashes down around you. Just keep your eyes on Him.

FROG- Fully Rely On God!