Monday, August 10, 2009

Camp Meeting "09

WOW! Is the best word to describe what God did this last week during Camp Meeting "Onward, Upward". If you ever get the chance to go, GO! You will walk away touched, I promise! The day preaching, teaching was superb. Bro. Hughes taught on family and healing yourself to not allow your junk into your family and onto your kids or into your church. To de-mask yourself and stop acting like your so perfect and life has never been rough on you. I was ultimately healed this week and filled with the joy of the Lord. I have not laughed so hard I think ever! God truly turned my sorrow into joy! What an awesome God I serve. I know I walked away with a touch that will change my life. I hope all that attended received something that will change their lives too. I am now encouraged more than ever to continue my journey and help others find their way to the Lord's path. For on the Lord's path there is fullness of joy, and peace, and an enduring love that you won't find anywhere else in life but from the Lord. Also, my youngest has now graduated to a 2 wheeler after much endurance! CONGRATULATIONS SWEETHEART!

No comments:

Welcome to my blog..

I hope to inspire you with some words of encouragement. I hope to send forth positive words from my comforter... the Lord. He has been a dear friend in my travels and I want to be able to share them with anyone else that is in need. Keep Him close at all times because you are always in need of such a friend as Jesus. Even when things are going great or when it all crashes down around you. Just keep your eyes on Him.

FROG- Fully Rely On God!