Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away...

Chapter 29 of my life story: I have a dream job, for me atleast. I teach people how to obtain better control over their asthma. Teach them they can live a normal life as anyone without breathing problems. I came from a highly stressful hospital setting that tore my emotions up! So this is a very nice work environment for me. So, as of yesterday we found out that most likely if not fully likely, our job will be ending early next year, matter of fact, March 31,2010. I am still in the shocked phase but trusting that God is only closing this door to open another door. He won't bring you to it, if He isn't going to bring you through it! I am trying not to look at the raging storm, and keep my eyes on Him, Nevertheless, I am scared! I don't know what the future holds. Is it possible to be scared but trusting in Him? Is that a sign of lack of faith? I hope not. As this progresses I hope to grow in my faith, and stop looking at the surrounding circumstances to determine my outlook! Please pray with me about this situation.

Words of my youngest: yay! Mommy you get to spend more time with me...I can't wait!

That makes me smile!

No comments:

Welcome to my blog..

I hope to inspire you with some words of encouragement. I hope to send forth positive words from my comforter... the Lord. He has been a dear friend in my travels and I want to be able to share them with anyone else that is in need. Keep Him close at all times because you are always in need of such a friend as Jesus. Even when things are going great or when it all crashes down around you. Just keep your eyes on Him.

FROG- Fully Rely On God!