Friday, August 29, 2008

Let go to receive something better

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better.
I just had this emailed to me this morning. What a thought. God cant give us anything more if we are holding on to stuff already. Our bags are full. If we are holding on to bitterness than God cant give us healing in that area. We wont let go. If we are holding on to that angry feeling...God cant give us joy. We wont let go.

If God does take something from you...realize that He will fill that void with something better. Just let God do His will in your life. We are here because He put us here. So lets do His will not our own. He knows the future so if He takes something from you and you dont think it fair, trust God for in your future you did not need this thing anyway and now He can replace it with something else. But if you hold on to it, He cant replace it....Let go and let God do His will.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog..

I hope to inspire you with some words of encouragement. I hope to send forth positive words from my comforter... the Lord. He has been a dear friend in my travels and I want to be able to share them with anyone else that is in need. Keep Him close at all times because you are always in need of such a friend as Jesus. Even when things are going great or when it all crashes down around you. Just keep your eyes on Him.

FROG- Fully Rely On God!