Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hustle530 Mudrun 2013

Hustle530 Mudrun in Oroville, CA kickoff
The pit


Staying strong...


Finished strong...NOT!!!



...and the fun part...clean up!
This weekend was our mudrun that we have been training for. We have worked hard for 9 weeks training and increasing endurance so we could do it. It was funner than I ever imagined. It was hard enough to make me work at it but easy enough to not scare me off of future runs. We were called the "skirt squad". We represented other Pentecostal girls that are told.."you can't do that in a skirt!" and survived! I am hooked on future runs but this was by far worth all the training that Jessica made me do. What an awesome way to end my year and get ready to be another year older. YEAH! Life is hard, run harder!!!

No comments:

Welcome to my blog..

I hope to inspire you with some words of encouragement. I hope to send forth positive words from my comforter... the Lord. He has been a dear friend in my travels and I want to be able to share them with anyone else that is in need. Keep Him close at all times because you are always in need of such a friend as Jesus. Even when things are going great or when it all crashes down around you. Just keep your eyes on Him.

FROG- Fully Rely On God!